Club des Monstres
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Club des Monstres

aller sur le site du Club | aller sur la page Facebook

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Jacinto Molina (aka Paul Naschy) 1934-2009

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Black knight

Black knight

Jacinto Molina (aka Paul Naschy) 1934-2009 Empty
MessageSujet: Jacinto Molina (aka Paul Naschy) 1934-2009   Jacinto Molina (aka Paul Naschy) 1934-2009 EmptyMar 1 Déc - 17:37

Une bien triste nouvelle pour les fans du "moineau espagnol" et les amateurs de trash en general.

Je n'ai pas vu beaucoup de ses films, mais il etait bien dans Dracula's Great Love. Et puis, Rojo Sangre est un excellent film si on veut avoir un appercu de sa carrière. Je penses bien regarder LE BOSSU DE LA MORGUE (titre legendaire que j'aime) en fin de semaine.

Voici la news sur Fear.net:

"R.I.P. Paul Naschy 1934-2009by Lawrence P. Raffel, Today 9:27 AM PST
Paul Naschy, often referred to as 'the Spanish Lon Chaney' has lost his battle with cancer at the age of 75.

Naschy's career began in the 60's when he created the werewolf character Waldemar Daninsky, a character that he played in over 12 films. While Naschy is primarily known for his films from the 60's through the 80's (titles like Dr. Jekyll vs. the Werewolf, Horror Rises From the Tomb and Panic Beats), Naschy never stopped working (writing, directing, producing, acting) right up until his death. In 2004, Naschy wrote and starred in a semi-autobiographical film called Rojo Sangre about an 'older', down on his luck actor.

I had the good fortune of meeting Mr. Naschy several years ago, and even though he spoke very little English, his warmth and appreciation for his fans was greatly appreciated.

If you've never seen a Paul Naschy film, now is the best time to dig in, some of his best films have been released on DVD and Blu-ray (with more to come), so seek them out. It's sad to say we lost a good one today, but his work will live on, now more than ever. R.I.P."

http://www.fearnet.com/news/b17514_rip_paul_naschy_1934_2009.html

Jacinto Molina (aka Paul Naschy) 1934-2009 Granamorcondedracula